Thursday, May 19, 2011

Official Opening.... :D

Tada! This blog is officially opened today :) Past few days, I've been surfing the web for a good place to bring my parents out for a parents' day celebration.... came across many food blogs, and got inspired enough to create one for myself to share all the foodie pics that I've collected so far.

As you've probably noticed...there are posts dated earlier than this, gotta backdate so as to keep track of the time I visited those places. So, if this is your first visit, do come back again next time and check out the earlier posts. Meanwhile, enjoy reading and stay tuned for more :)

To start off...wanna share my favourite nonya kueh of all time...

hehe...isn't it colourful? I simply love tearing it layer by layer....and enjoying it slowly :O

little supper to keep myself awake at work tonite... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment